When you’re moving to a new house or apartment, the entire process is a pain. I recently moved from my one bedroom apartment to a three bedroom house across town.
My boyfriend isn’t a fan of asking for help in the heat of the moment, but afterward agreed how much easier it would have been if he had.
It takes forever to pack up everything. I recommend labeling boxes while you pack so that you know what’s in each box and you know where to put it when you get to your new place.
I, also, recommend creating piles for trash and donations while you’re packing up. You’ll find this makes things easier.
* Trash the old shower curtain; they’re pretty cheap.
* Donate clothes you haven’t worn in a while.
* Recycle old magazines you haven’t read in a while.
Rent a trailer or Uhaul. It’s so much easier to get the furniture, appliances, and boxes in one swoop.
Save your food for last, unless you want to make the time to unpack the cold foods in the middle of everything else.
Everyone says that eating fish is a good source of proteins and good fats. They say it’s a good way to fight off heart disease and boost brain health. But, they don’t always tell you to watch our for fish contaminated with mercury, antibiotics and harmful chemicals like PCBs.
When choosing fish for dinner, keep in mind the following stats on popular fish.
*Imported catfish may contain antibiotics banned in food in the United States.
* Farmed eel is potentially high in PCBs and mercury.
* King mackerel tends to contain high levels of mercury.
* Orange roughy and Chilean sea bass are both over-fished and may contain high amounts of mercury.
* Shark meat contains high levels of mercury.
* Imported shrimp may contain antibiotics and chemical residue.
* Swordfish is high in mercury.
* Tilefish are high in mercury.
* Many varieties of tuna contain mercury, but bluefin tuna tends to have higher levels than other varieties.
Fish is still good for you, but watch out how much and how often you eat it.
I found the following ten fun facts about sex and adults pretty interesting. I mean most of them were common sense and I’d heard them before, but some of them were crazy or just odd. Check them out for yourself. If you have anything new or different to add, by all means, the floor is open.
10. An 18th century Russian woman holds the female record for having the most children-69; she had 16 pairs of twins; 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets. The man with the record is a Moroccan emperor who had at least 342 daughters and 525 sons by the year 1721.
9. Moves make things larger. The average erect penis is five to seven inches long, and four to six inches in circumference.
8. About 5 % of 40-year-old men and between 15-25% of 65-year-old men experience erectile dysfunction.
7. The average male loses his virginity at 16.9, and the average female will lose hers at 17.4 years old. It’s thought that willingness and impulsiveness to have sex at an earlier age is inherited.
6. About 1 in every 10 married adults sleep alone. That’s 12% of married couples.
5. About 75% of men orgasm during sex, but only 29% of women do. Typically, women are unable to orgasm through vaginal intercourse, and need clitoral stimulation (or supplements like HerSolution Pills).
4. About 2/3 of college students have had a friend with benefit, and more than half of them said they had all forms of sexual activities; about 22.7% said they only had intercourse; and about 8% did everything except have intercourse.
3. The average woman between the age of 20-59 will have 4 sex partners throughout her life, whereas the average male of the same age group will have 7 sex partners.
2. About 2/3 of women who had their first child between 2001 and 2003 worked during their pregnancy, and about 80% of those women when back to work within the first month or less after giving birth.
1. At least 50% of sexually active men and women will have a genital HPV infection at some point in time. HPV, Human Papiloma virus, comes in low-risk form that causes genital warts or a high-risk form that can cause cervical cancer and other cancers. Generally 90% of cases, the immune system will fight off the disease within 2 years.
Women are very strong, may not be on the literal sense but with the way they battle life. It is true that men and women are equal but when it comes to events happening in a human life, there are more happening with women compared to men. Starting with menstruation, some women are fortunate not to go through anything but some have to experience cramps and other aches and pains. When they reach their 50’s, they would have to go through menopause and go through similar cycle but only this time, they would have to go through more health issues.
Menopause is the particular point in time when the last menstruation occurs. If refers to that specific point of cessation of menstruation. But in ordinary language, menopause embraces both the times before and after the exact time of menopause. Some go experience hot flushes which are menopause symptoms where a woman is sleeping peacefully in bed, suddenly they wake up. Their body feels so hot like it is on fire. They will sweat profusely and oftentimes, it leads to having insomnia since it is difficult to sleep having this condition.
Pains and aches all over the body are other menopause symptoms that women nearing menopause may experience. Some women have aches and pains before, but at menopause the pains increase. This is because of the decreased estrogen. Estrogen is the hormone that nourishes and strengthens the body tissues, especially in the female genital track and the breasts. With the decline in estrogen, the tissues become weaker and prone to infections. They become stiffer causing aches and pains to arise. Every woman will go through all these. In order to lessen your discomfort, be sure to meet with your doctor to ensure that there are no complications. They can even provide remedies if it worsens.
It is true that women are more vulnerable compared to men especially when it comes to health issues. Most people worry about these health issues as there are a lot of possibilities something may happen. All people experience sickness and other ailments but women have their reproductive system to add to that. Menstruation and menopause allows them to experience some discomfort when going through it. In the world of medicine, one aspect that has come more to the forefront over time is women’s health issues.
Though in some areas of medicine females are still under-represented in research, such as in the field of cardiology, issues that are specific to women have generally gotten more attention. This includes the female reproductive system and, more recently, female sexuality. Problems in these areas used to be lumped together when it came to study and research, but fortunately this has been changing as women have made their wishes known more strongly to the medical industry.
Advances in women’s health when it comes to reproductive issues have been impressive. It used to be that females of childbearing age who were found to be infertile for one reason or another were simply told that their best option was to adopt. This is no longer the case for many. In instances where a woman is capable of carrying a child but for some reason is incapable of becoming pregnant, procedures have been perfected for helping her to bear her own biological children. Thanks to medical advances and technology, health issues are no longer as fearsome as it was before. There is still that worry yet you can still feel a little relaxed because there is a huge possibility that there is cure available. Also, if a person live a healthy lifestyle then they do not have to worry about anything at all.