You can take quiz after quick on the internet or from a women’s magazine, but nothing is really going to tell you whether or not you really love him. That is something that you either know or you don’t. Although, at times it can be hard to determine if what you’re feeling is truly love.
Just remember that there is a difference between loving someone and being in love. You can love your friends and family, but you’re probably not in love with them. So, what you’re really trying to figure out is if you are in love with him or not.
If you’re trying to decide whether you do or don’t love your boyfriend before you decide to tell him that you do. It’s a good thing to over think a little before you blurt out, “I love you.”
Things that you want to consider and think about when trying to decide if you love your boyfriend and are in love with him:
* Do you accept him for who he is and how he is?
* How do you feel when you talk to him? Does he make talking to him easy?
* How do you deal with conflict in the relationship?
* Are you able to show him different sides of yourself, especially those sides that you wouldn’t normally show anyone else?
* Would you risk anything for him?
* Do you bring out the good in each other?
* Is he the first person you think of when you wake up and the last thing before you fall asleep?
When you’re moving to a new house or apartment, the entire process is a pain. I recently moved from my one bedroom apartment to a three bedroom house across town.
My boyfriend isn’t a fan of asking for help in the heat of the moment, but afterward agreed how much easier it would have been if he had.
It takes forever to pack up everything. I recommend labeling boxes while you pack so that you know what’s in each box and you know where to put it when you get to your new place.
I, also, recommend creating piles for trash and donations while you’re packing up. You’ll find this makes things easier.
* Trash the old shower curtain; they’re pretty cheap.
* Donate clothes you haven’t worn in a while.
* Recycle old magazines you haven’t read in a while.
Rent a trailer or Uhaul. It’s so much easier to get the furniture, appliances, and boxes in one swoop.
Save your food for last, unless you want to make the time to unpack the cold foods in the middle of everything else.
I found the following ten fun facts about sex and adults pretty interesting. I mean most of them were common sense and I’d heard them before, but some of them were crazy or just odd. Check them out for yourself. If you have anything new or different to add, by all means, the floor is open.
10. An 18th century Russian woman holds the female record for having the most children-69; she had 16 pairs of twins; 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets. The man with the record is a Moroccan emperor who had at least 342 daughters and 525 sons by the year 1721.
9. Moves make things larger. The average erect penis is five to seven inches long, and four to six inches in circumference.
8. About 5 % of 40-year-old men and between 15-25% of 65-year-old men experience erectile dysfunction.
7. The average male loses his virginity at 16.9, and the average female will lose hers at 17.4 years old. It’s thought that willingness and impulsiveness to have sex at an earlier age is inherited.
6. About 1 in every 10 married adults sleep alone. That’s 12% of married couples.
5. About 75% of men orgasm during sex, but only 29% of women do. Typically, women are unable to orgasm through vaginal intercourse, and need clitoral stimulation (or supplements like HerSolution Pills).
4. About 2/3 of college students have had a friend with benefit, and more than half of them said they had all forms of sexual activities; about 22.7% said they only had intercourse; and about 8% did everything except have intercourse.
3. The average woman between the age of 20-59 will have 4 sex partners throughout her life, whereas the average male of the same age group will have 7 sex partners.
2. About 2/3 of women who had their first child between 2001 and 2003 worked during their pregnancy, and about 80% of those women when back to work within the first month or less after giving birth.
1. At least 50% of sexually active men and women will have a genital HPV infection at some point in time. HPV, Human Papiloma virus, comes in low-risk form that causes genital warts or a high-risk form that can cause cervical cancer and other cancers. Generally 90% of cases, the immune system will fight off the disease within 2 years.