You can take quiz after quick on the internet or from a women’s magazine, but nothing is really going to tell you whether or not you really love him. That is something that you either know or you don’t. Although, at times it can be hard to determine if what you’re feeling is truly love.
Just remember that there is a difference between loving someone and being in love. You can love your friends and family, but you’re probably not in love with them. So, what you’re really trying to figure out is if you are in love with him or not.
If you’re trying to decide whether you do or don’t love your boyfriend before you decide to tell him that you do. It’s a good thing to over think a little before you blurt out, “I love you.”
Things that you want to consider and think about when trying to decide if you love your boyfriend and are in love with him:
* Do you accept him for who he is and how he is?
* How do you feel when you talk to him? Does he make talking to him easy?
* How do you deal with conflict in the relationship?
* Are you able to show him different sides of yourself, especially those sides that you wouldn’t normally show anyone else?
* Would you risk anything for him?
* Do you bring out the good in each other?
* Is he the first person you think of when you wake up and the last thing before you fall asleep?